Velou is a revolutionary Silicon Valley technology startup. We are building the next-generation best-in-class shopping experiences for ecommerce retailers.
If you have a knack for data, a love for technology, and a keen eye for detail, we are looking for you!
As a Customer Operations Analyst in the Customer Success team, you will:
- Engage with customers to understand their evolving requirements
- Prioritize and deliver customer requirements, working closely with the Customer Success, Engineering, and other teams to ensure timely implementation
- Analyze & maintain customer data and make sure algorithm performance is optimized
- Deliver comprehensive customer reports on customer performance metrics
- Identify and extract key attributes from product details to optimize accuracy
- Utilize existing taxonomy to categorize and structure product data
Experience and Background:
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in the customer operations field in a software development organization
- Analytical mindset with excellent problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent educational qualification in a relevant field is required
- Consideration will also be given to candidates with significant work experience
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving work environment
- Proficiency in spreadsheets and data visualization tools and their complex functions (a plus)
What We Offer:
- A collaborative and forward-thinking work environment
- Opportunity to shape the future of ecommerce
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Comprehensive training adhering to industry standards
- Access to cutting-edge technologies and tools
Join Velou in revolutionizing the way customers discover and interact with products in the ecommerce world!
Please submit your CV to email@example.com and quote “Customer Operations Analyst” in the subject line.
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Job Type: Full time
Closing date: Open