Our ideal candidate profile is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and a team-player.
As a Software Quality Engineer, you will:
- Define test strategies
- Produce test artefacts such as Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Automation Scripts and Test Metrics reports.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues, analyze root cause with relevant tools
- Log defects in the defect tracking system.
- Work closely with development teams to identify defects early in the development process.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of industry experience in web/mobile application testing
- Strong knowledge in software testing processes, tools and technologies
- Experience in test automation using tools such as Selenium & Appium will be an added advantage
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relationships with the team members.
- Excellent written, verbal communication including problem-solving, prioritizing, and attention to detail.
You will be part of a team that values trust, learning, and teamwork to solve interesting problems. Your efforts will help to build groundbreaking experiences for our customers.
Come join us!
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “Software Quality Engineer” in the subject line.
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Job Type: Full time