As a Software Quality Engineer at Velou, you will ensure new features and products delivered to Velou’s customers are of highest quality. You will contribute to:
- Defining test strategies and produce test artifacts such as Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Automation Scripts and Test Metrics reports.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues, analyze root cause with relevant tools, and log defects in the defect tracking system.
- Work closely with development teams to identify defects early in the development process.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 1+ years of industry experience in web/mobile application testing
- Strong knowledge in software testing processes, tools and technologies
- Attention to detail and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent written, verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Competitive compensation package
- On-the-job and external training from experts
- Work with the latest technologies to help take your career to the next level
You will be part of a team that values trust, learning, and teamwork to solve interesting problems. Your efforts will help to build groundbreaking experiences for our customers.
Come join us!
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “Software Quality Engineer” in the subject line.
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Job Type: Full time
Closing date: January 31, 2022