If you have a knack for data, a love for technology, and a keen eye for detail, we are looking for you!
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will:
- Collaborate with clients and stakeholders to gather, analyze, and document detailed business requirements for software projects.
- Lead and mentor a team of Business Analysts, providing guidance and support to ensure successful project delivery.
- Conduct workshops, interviews, and surveys to elicit requirements and facilitate discussions with clients.
- Create and manage complex software requirements specifications and user stories.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure accurate and timely implementation of software solutions.
- Provide expertise in business analysis best practices and contribute to process improvements within the organization.
- Conduct thorough analysis of existing systems and processes, identifying opportunities for enhancements and optimizations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of software solutions with existing systems.
Experience & Background
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or related field.
- 4+ years of proven experience as a Business Analyst in the software development industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Familiarity with software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, etc.).
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
You will be part of a team that values trust, learning, and teamwork to solve interesting problems. Your efforts will help to build groundbreaking experiences for our customers.
Come join us!
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “Senior Business Analyst” in the subject line.
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Job Type: Full time
Closing date: Open