- Perform the full spectrum of Business Analysis activities such as:
- ~Requirement analysis, elicitation, documentation & effective knowledge transfer
- ~Propose effective solutions to complex business problems
- ~Ability to plan, negotiate and manage the scope of requirements
- Analyze and critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details. Turn abstract data into easy-to-understand information. Distinguish user requests from actual needs.
- Analyze requirements to identify gaps and develop solutions for ongoing and completed product implementations
- Serve as the Product conduit between the customer, sales and the engineering teams
- Develop requirements specifications according to agile templates and practices
- Work with the quality assurance team to ensure the quality and the functionality of the product
- Conduct BA testing, user acceptance testing, and user training
- Stay informed of new developments and technologies
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in a business analyst role (preferably in Agile Software Product Development)
- Bachelor's degree in IT or management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and design skills and the ability to pay attention to detail
- Knowledge of requirements gathering and documentation procedures including process flowcharting and testing processes
- Ability to collaborate with offshore and onsite multinational teams will be preferred.
You will be part of a team that values trust, learning, and teamwork to solve interesting problems. Your efforts will help to build groundbreaking experiences for our customers.
Come join us!
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “Senior Business Analyst” in the subject line.
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Job Type: Full time
Closing date: Open