As a Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will:
- Design and implement software solutions by studying information needs, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Preparing and installing solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Accomplishing engineering and organizational objective by completing related results as needed.
Experience and Background
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 1+ years of industry experience in web application design and development
- Experience in Node.js, RESTful web services, NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Understanding of CICD, Cloud platforms such as (AWS, Google, Azure) and concepts
Come join our engineering team at Velou as we put intelligent technologies to use and a build best-in-class solution.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “Full-Stack Software Engineer” in the subject line.
Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: November 30, 2022