Velou is in an exciting new stage! You will work directly with the CEO and have an opportunity to take on key leadership responsibilities. You will play a critical role in expanding Velou in Italy. You will help establish best practices and strategies that will contribute to the foundation of the sales organization. You will help recruit and inspire additional sales team members as we grow the team in Europe.
As an Account Executive (Italy), you will:
- Research and identify new business opportunities - new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services, or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out key contacts in target accounts and aim to generate leads
- Build long-lasting relationships with prospective accounts and their key contacts to convert them to be customers/clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and respond accordingly
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop and improve Velou by achieving our revenue targets
- Build a sales pipeline and create a strategy around how to approach them
- Build out the right content such as case studies, presentations, and client contracts
- Have a solid understanding of Velou’s products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Carry out sales and revenue forecasts and analysis and present your findings to other leaders at Velou
Experience and Background
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who can prospect and close new business
- Lots of energy, great attitude and driven, so that you can take ownership of sales functions
- Prior experience in lead generation and sales in ecommerce. SaaS experience preferred, ideally previous experience at Salesforce / SAP / similar or a startup selling to ecommerce retailers
- Sales experience in Italy and/or in Europe
- Demonstrated success overachieving, professionally and personally
Come join us as an Account Executive (Italy) at Velou as we expand across Europe!
Please submit your CV to email@example.com and write “Account Executive (Italy)” in the subject line.